- Why Hydrotech?
- Ultimate Assembly
- Garden Roof Assembly
- Other Products
- About Hydrotech
- Resource Center
- November 26, 2019Palo Alto, CA. (November 26, 2019) There are many reasons to incorporate a green or living roof into a design, including energy conservation, water management, and financial benefits. For one project in Palo Alto, California, the benefits of having...
- November 14, 2019WASHINGTON, D.C. (November 14, 2019) The Kennedy Center’s first expansion since its opening in 1971, the REACH is the John F. Kennedy Center for the Performing Arts’ historic, $250 million expansion project. A living memorial for President John F...
- May 2, 2019CHICAGO, ILLINOIS (May 2, 2019) Very near Lake Michigan in Chicago, Northwestern Medical Center faced several challenges in bringing a new campus building to life. Designed by Perkins+Will, the project involves a phased construction where a 14-story...
- January 25, 2019CHICAGO, ILLINOIS (January 25, 2019) The Ace Hotel is located in Chicago’s Fulton Market Historic District. It features 159 guestrooms and amenities including rooftop event spaces with stunning views of the city. The complex features several...
- October 18, 2018American Hydrotech, a recognized leader in the vegetative roofing market, today announced the availability of the Fourth Edition of the company’s widely acclaimed Garden Roof® Planning Guide. For the last five years, updated print, online and app...
- August 28, 2018Over the last two decades, the roofing industry has undergone some major changes, one of which is a growing recognition of the value of roof space other than keeping occupants warm and dry. Two veteran roofing professionals share their thoughts on...