- Why Hydrotech?
- Ultimate Assembly
- Garden Roof Assembly
- Other Products
- About Hydrotech
- Resource Center
- December 7, 2020There are a lot of incentives for green roofs in the world today which improve the business case for implementation. Many of those incentives rely on making one-time payments based on the size of the green roof. While these incentives are good,...
- November 11, 2020Moisture absorption is a familiar concept. It is easy to understand moisture absorption mechanisms in polystyrene insulation. Unfortunately, some insulation-performance claims can be misleading when based on test results from a few field samples or...
- October 1, 2020A new landmark sits just west of the global tourist attraction, the Las Vegas Strip in Nevada. A 1.8 million sq.ft., 65,000-seat domed stadium, costing nearly $2 billion is the new home of the Las Vegas Raiders. Southern Nevada residents, as well as...
- November 26, 2019Palo Alto, CA. (November 26, 2019) There are many reasons to incorporate a green or living roof into a design, including energy conservation, water management, and financial benefits. For one project in Palo Alto, California, the benefits of having...
- November 14, 2019WASHINGTON, D.C. (November 14, 2019) The Kennedy Center’s first expansion since its opening in 1971, the REACH is the John F. Kennedy Center for the Performing Arts’ historic, $250 million expansion project. A living memorial for President John F...
- May 2, 2019CHICAGO, ILLINOIS (May 2, 2019) Very near Lake Michigan in Chicago, Northwestern Medical Center faced several challenges in bringing a new campus building to life. Designed by Perkins+Will, the project involves a phased construction where a 14-story...